I know I'm his mom and completely biased, but the pictures are priceless. Check out the album on Snapfish...it's worth it! :)Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Trip to the beach
One of the big things on my Michigan to-do list was to hit the beach. I just had this need to get some pictures of Charlie on the sand...it seemed like a classic baby kinda' thing and I didn't want to miss out. We live a few hours from the ocean but don't make it there very often, so Michigan was the perfect chance. Charlie had no idea what he was in for, but he was a trooper! He gamely played along as we dipped him the the lake, dug his feet in sand, and posed him on the blanket. We had a great time!!
I know I'm his mom and completely biased, but the pictures are priceless. Check out the album on Snapfish...it's worth it! :)
I know I'm his mom and completely biased, but the pictures are priceless. Check out the album on Snapfish...it's worth it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a little beach bum! so cute!
Yeah, I think he liked it!
Post a Comment