Tuesday, June 23, 2009

6 Months


Happy half birthday Gumball!
Every kid with a birthday close to Christmas gets a big half birthday celebration, right? Jim and I are still debating this...


Anyway, yesterday was Charlie's 6 month birthday and today was his doctor appointment. Time sure flies, where did the last 6 months go?! He is getting so big and it's been fun to watch his personality unfold. He's sitting up well now...topples over once in a while but getting stronger by the day. There is also some scooching going on. If you remember your break dancing moves from the 80's then you're familiar with "the worm"...but he's usually going backwards!

We've been given the go ahead for solid foods but we're going to wait till this weekend so we can both be home for the big event! (Eeek, I don't know why giving him food freaks me out so much...as far as I'm concerned, he might as well be getting his driver's license!) Otherwise, he is still growing well - 18lbs, 13 oz and 27-1/4" long.
We're really enjoying him :)


Healthy cheesecake - but none for the birthday boy!

Hey, 1/2 birthdays are fun!


No comments: