Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's no joke!

Out of nowhere, with no warning - Charlie rolled over today!


Easy breezy, like he has been practicing all his life...the whole thing took about 30 seconds.  Wow, what a shock!  Perhaps this kind of thing wouldn't be such a surprise for most parents, but our little guy is pretty laid back and a bit, umm, sedentary.  (He takes after us, obviously ;)  

Luckily, he indulged me by doing it a second time so I got to record the moment for posterity...if I ever figure out how to download and post video clips, I will!

He has also been enjoying his new seat that we picked up at a children's consignment sale...

"May I help you?"

2 comments:

Charlie's Grandparents said...

Wow.. rolling over AND sitting up in his new seat:) Such talents! Go for it, Charlie!!
xxoo Grandma & Grandpa Wise

Jim and Joanne said...

Charlie says "Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!"