Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random thoughts

Tonight I had a "make your own baby food" class at Whole Foods. I know it's not rocket science, but the class was free so I thought it might be interesting to watch someone else first. It was good to get out of the house and chat with like-minded moms.  We have a few months before we start solids, but it was fun to start thinking about it!

In Charlie news, here he was in his stroller today.  I think his teeth might be working their way down, he was a bit crabbier than usual and wants to gnaw on everything.  I don't see anything under the gum though...



In a final bit of randomness, Jim went downstairs this morning when the fog was just lifting and the sun was coming through.  So he went out and shot a few photos before breakfast.  Here are the woods behind our house...most of the trees are budding or filling out now, which is nice but means we're going to have a lot less sun in our house soon - kind of a bummer!


No comments: