Quite the customer service too - one of the guys gave Charlie his glasses to chew on. I calmly held my breath and waited what I hoped was a polite amount of time before wrenching them from Charlie's grasp, wiping them on my shirt and handing them back. Then, he handed him his watch. (Note to self: this guy is crazy!) No surprise, it was promptly slobbered on, waved wildly about, bitten and thrown across the room. Thankfully I can attest that there is officially some truth to the slogan "'it takes a licking and keeps on ticking".


3 comments:
funny story.
plus people don't realize you may not want those objects in their mouths. Oh well, good intentions! Ava seems to be foever teething, but no sign of any teeth seeing the light of day!
Charlie gets cuter and cuter!
He looks so grown up here!
Hi guys!
Eliz: I know! He does look grown up here...but not so much in real life ;)
Dave: Awww, I can't wait to meet her, she'll have teeth any minute I bet!
Post a Comment