If you're between the ages of 25 and 55, you may at some point have owned the album "Nevermind" by Nirvana. It was THE album from THE group back in the day. I even had a copy, and that's saying something since I owned about 10 CD's up until I got married. Jim on the other hand, owned practically every CD in existence, so we eventually had two.
Although I'm not much into listening to headbanging music these days, (read: OLD LADY!) I still consider it an great album. Trust me, even NPR thinks so. It made their list "NPR 100: The most important American musical works of the 20th Century". Rightly so, it's a classic.
So, fast forward 18 years to a baby shower a few weeks ago when one of my co-workers took a picture of Charlie posing on the floor in his very favorite flying position. A little doctoring up on the computer, and he sent me this...
Awesome. (Thanks Ryan!)

No comments:
Post a Comment