Thursday, April 8, 2010

We're back!

Wheew...let me wipe this thick layer of dust off the blog. There. That's better. I'd love to say that we have been busy basking in the Caribbean sun for the last few months, but the sad truth is that we've just been busy. And sick. And then busy again. That, and Charlie is not a very willing subject for the camera anymore. We have many, many pictures of the back of his head as he is toddling away...just assumed you didn't care to see those.

So anyway, hope to be back more often now!

Oh yeah...I should also warn you that we still haven't taken Charlie in for a haircut. Yes, he looks like a wild orphan. But so far, I just haven't had the heart to cut his cute little locks. It may be this weekend though...so check back in for updates! In the meantime, here are some pics from FEBRUARY. Yes, it's 90 degrees out right now so I thought some snow pictures might be in order.

Grandma Rose and Grandpa Tom came to visit...
(Ha, back when Charlie was still willing to wear a bib!)

And then it snowed. Again.

...and the power went out.

All hope was not lost. We still had fresh ground coffee!


Charlie had fun, Jim had extra help with shoveling
and everyone caught up on their reading.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

yay! I was worried you got carried away by an errant snow plow! can't believe how big Charlie's gotten! much love to all.