Not a whole lot to say...it was kind of a bust! Very crowded, the elephant exhibit was closed, lions and tigers had gone to bed...and we were already somewhat scarred by our 1 hour (1 stop) metro ride. The good news is, we need to go back and try again sometime soon.
I have a friend who's a keeper at the National Zoo. If I'd known you guys were going, I could've asked her about some behind the scenes action. Next time!
We're crazy obsessed new parents. This blog is our opportunity to share the latest and greatest family news and photos. If you're expecting anything intelligent, well written or thought provoking...we apologize in advance!
2 comments:
I have a friend who's a keeper at the National Zoo. If I'd known you guys were going, I could've asked her about some behind the scenes action. Next time!
Very cool!!
Post a Comment