Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy days

Yup, we've been busy. Charlie's having a great time and I merely follow in his wake. Occasionally fishing things out of his mouth, rescuing items he threw in the trash, and putting the kitchen towels back in the drawer for the 80th time. Dare I do something like chop up chicken for his lunch, I will ultimately look over to see a grinning baby and an overturned box of cereal. Keep in mind, he is not walking yet. This is all merely a dress rehearsal.

- and I just found my brush in the toilet-

The good news is that he has been sleeping great lately - waking at 4 or 5am, instead of 2 or 3. Is it the increased activity level, or the massive quantity of food I trick him into eating for dinner? Hmmm. Anyway, here is our week in review...

Trying out the new basket...
(With his favorite orange block)

Scaling the furniture...

Sneaking into the shower...
(He loved it - we can't decide if that is good or bad.)

Dumping daddy's cereal on the ground...

Standing in, not pushing, the walker wagon...

Absconding with some lukewarm coffee and the remote...
(Yes, that is coffee on his sleeper.
It was decaf, and apparently quite delightful.)

Discovering video games...he favors Assassin's Creed.
(Oh, they grow up so fast!)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

hey honey! haven't heard from you in a while. just wondering what's new!

Jim and Joanne said...

Oops...just read this! Are we the worst bloggers ever, or what?! Turns out, a one year old has a lot more energy than we anticipated...we are exhausted. Anyways, hope to be updating more :)