I had some appointments on Saturday, (a little beauty TLC - much needed!) and Jim took Charlie on a very, very long walk. It started off winding through the neighborhood, then went down an unpaved road, onto a trail, offroading through the woods and finally back to civilization. They crossed a stream on a little stone bridge, went over a metal guardrail and up some stairs in the woods - all in the stroller. That's what happens when an Eagle scout takes a walk I guess! Jim is SO the fun parent, I just take walks through the subdivision like a boring person ;)Sunday, May 31, 2009
On the front stoop
I was doing something in the house today, happened to look out the front window and saw two handsome guys on the front step! Of course, the camera was instantly fetched. Charlie loves being outside, he didn't always, the sun and wind used to bother him. But now he gets very calm and just stares at everything.
I had some appointments on Saturday, (a little beauty TLC - much needed!) and Jim took Charlie on a very, very long walk. It started off winding through the neighborhood, then went down an unpaved road, onto a trail, offroading through the woods and finally back to civilization. They crossed a stream on a little stone bridge, went over a metal guardrail and up some stairs in the woods - all in the stroller. That's what happens when an Eagle scout takes a walk I guess! Jim is SO the fun parent, I just take walks through the subdivision like a boring person ;)
I had some appointments on Saturday, (a little beauty TLC - much needed!) and Jim took Charlie on a very, very long walk. It started off winding through the neighborhood, then went down an unpaved road, onto a trail, offroading through the woods and finally back to civilization. They crossed a stream on a little stone bridge, went over a metal guardrail and up some stairs in the woods - all in the stroller. That's what happens when an Eagle scout takes a walk I guess! Jim is SO the fun parent, I just take walks through the subdivision like a boring person ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment