On a side note...I originally posed Charlie for this photo not with his chicken, but with an onion. As you can probably guess, that wasn't the smartest move. In about 20 seconds little bits of papery onion skin were in his fist, on the furniture, my clothes, and heading towards his mouth. I'll figure this baby stuff out eventually ;) Saturday, May 9, 2009
FRESH the movie
Have you heard about the new movie called "Fresh"? (It's about food...one of our favorite subjects!) You can see the trailer here. The movie features one of our local meat farmers, Joel Salatin. It looks like it's going to be a pretty inspiring. You can see the scheduled screenings on the website, perhaps there's one near you!
On a side note...I originally posed Charlie for this photo not with his chicken, but with an onion. As you can probably guess, that wasn't the smartest move. In about 20 seconds little bits of papery onion skin were in his fist, on the furniture, my clothes, and heading towards his mouth. I'll figure this baby stuff out eventually ;)
On a side note...I originally posed Charlie for this photo not with his chicken, but with an onion. As you can probably guess, that wasn't the smartest move. In about 20 seconds little bits of papery onion skin were in his fist, on the furniture, my clothes, and heading towards his mouth. I'll figure this baby stuff out eventually ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment