
It started with little bubbles around his mouth, and now Charlie is officially drooling. Luckily not too much!
Also, it appears that we have been depriving the poor kid of sleep. (This is when we realize we know nothing about raising children!) At our last appointment the doctor asked if we were on any kind of schedule yet. I was thrown off guard...we're supposed to have a schedule??

I decided to ask around and read up, and it appears that we are okay for now but will eventually have nap times, etc. Who knew? ;) So today I was flipping through the book, "Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child". It said that at his age, Charlie is supposed to be up for 1-2 hour increments and then back to sleep. Plus, he should go to bed really early. Well, lets just say that hasn't been happening. And selfishly, neither of us can imagine having him sleep so much...there wouldn't be nearly enough time for all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment