Friday, January 23, 2009

One month old!

Charlie is one month old as of yesterday, January 22nd.  I took some photos to document the day, and we can't believe how big he is getting!  He is so alert now and up for longer periods of time during the day.  Thankfully, still sleeping very well during the night - 6 hours last night!  

His one-month doctor visit is next week and we are looking forward to seeing how much he weighs now, and if he grew in length.  He has lost a bit of hair on top of his head, but still has baby fuzz on his ears!  






2 comments:

ROro said...

Hi, my name is Romy and I crossed your blog coincidently.

Congratulations on your son. He is gorgeous. I have a daughter. She is also an "Almost-Christmas-Child". She just turned five! Amazing how quick time passes by. I so remember her birth, like it was yesterday. I also had to have a C-section that I haven't planed of.

So, your story sounded a bit familiar to me. I wish you and your little new family all the best.
Romy

Jim and Joanne said...

Thanks Romy, our stories do sounds similar. Hope your daughter had a good birthday!