Friday, July 2, 2010

Like Grandpa

Charlie comes from a long line of expert rock collectors and it looks like he will be following in their footsteps. Plop him in a pile of rocks and he will be quite happy! Here he is examining a specimen while showing off his new Keens, just like Grandpa Wise.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary! (just a few days late) Glad to see the updates and that all is well, Charlie is turning into quite the little gentleman! Just chatted with Dale, he says hi! He and Renda are headed back to Detroit, his project in Vegas is done and they both need to be closer to family. I was going to say same ol' same ol' here, but no- I adopted a dog! I just got her on friday, it's been an interesting weekend. understatement! but lots of fun. take care sweetie!